|Description:||What We Do
AV Plastics are injection moulders producing high quality plastic injection mouldings for complete products and component parts. Contact us for assistance and advice with injection moulding. We have over 30 years of experience in thermoplastic injection moulding. We mould parts from a diverse spectrum of industries, ranging from aerospace, fishing, healthcare, the shower industry, pet care, catering, electrical and computer industries.
Our injection moulding machines include Boy, Engel and Oima machines and include: 22 ton, 30 ton, 50 ton, 80 ton, 125 and 230 ton clamping pressure. We work with a wide range of thermoplastic polymers including ABS, polycarbonate, polypropylene, Nylon family – as well as engineering materials such as PEEK.
What has kept us going despite a large portion of injection moulding business going to the Far East are the following:
- The same level of commitment and care are given to both small and large orders.
- Lead times are much shorter than importing plastic injection moulded goods from China – in some cases, just a few days.
- MOQs (minimum order quantities) are extremely low.
- Prices are competitive - China is no longer as cheap for injection moulded parts as it used to be – workers are demanding higher wages. You may make savings but are likely to have to have very high MOQs, long lead times and issues with quality control.
- Quality control - if something needs changing/tweaking – let us know and we’ll be able to do and get the goods sent to you days after the request – not weeks.
- Carbon Footprint - we recycle ALL our leftover scrap plastic materials. We’re a local company: shipping within the UK uses less energy than shipping from injection moulding companies in the far east., Kent|