|Description:||We provide soft skills training to business & public sector organisations, we specialise in bespoke people, management and leadership development, working in partnership with our clients to deliver interventions that meet their needs.
Whether it is an individual course, a modular programme, bite size sessions, one to one coaching or an assessment/ development centre, people are at the heart of what we do.
Our objective is to facilitate organisational improvement for your organisation through an innovative approach to course design, facilitation of real learning, high quality feedback and best use of appropriate assessment tools.
All of our course designs are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client and reflect different learning styles of delegates.
Our expertise is supported by 40 exceptional associates with whom we have worked on many projects and have confidence to represent our business, ethos and values. Their knowledge, skills and qualifications in their field mean you the client are assured of quality facilitation and depth of applied knowledge. Our team includes chartered and occupational psychologists, NLP Master Practitioners, qualified coaches all with previous business and public sector training experience.
Key services for Public Organisations include, but are not limited to:
• 360 Feedback Design, facilitation and feedback
• Accredited ILM & CMI management modules
• Non accredited management & leadership training
• Staff training
• Executive, Management Coaching
• Coach training
• Psychometric profiling, personality, trait & competency
• Accredited business NLP practitioner & NLP training
• Train the trainer
• Experiential learning events
• Occupational Psychotherapy
• Coach training materials in the form of GROW coaching cards, Introduction, Intermediate & Advanced
• Coach training DVD’s for use in training sessions
• MBTI audio products including a double CD on the 16 personality types, Gloucestershire|